Data as Your
Cyber Solutions & Email Encryption
Exponential data growth and changing application requirements are causing organizations of every type and size to rethink their storage infrastructure. The pace of change is not only affecting storage decisions, so is the increasing needs for a more secure environment. iBridge understands your application priorities and the need for flexibility as your capacity needs change, and we also understand how to achieve your goals without disruption or difficult migrations.
iBridge provides tailored, scalable and secure data management – each designed to meet and maintain your organization’s required performance levels.
Regardless of your business type or size, today’s commercial dialog demands privacy and protection. This means that your data not only needs to be protected at rest, but the integrity of data must be protected in motion.
iBridge understands that internal and external users often resist using a secure messaging platform. That is why we offer one of the simplest and most intelligently secure messaging platforms in the world – Protected Trust. We offer this service as a Private-Secure SaaS solution. This platform meets or exceeds compliance with NRC, NEI, CIPS, FERC, NERC, PCI, SOX, SB-1386, 201CMR17, NRS-597.970, and more. It is delivered as a fully branded and deployed solution that works seamlessly with MS Outlook, Office 365, web browsers, and mobile devices – and can communicate with any email address globally. With its wide array of intelligence features, it transforms communication while providing a secure, auditable trail.
iBridge’s Secure Platform Includes:
- 2 Levels of Encryption (128-bit SSL & 256-bit AES)
- NIST-Certified Key Management Servers (FIPS 140-2 L3)
- Unique Out-of-Band Authentication and Identity Verification (SMS/Phone/Operator)
- Uses your existing email address & infrastructure
- Branded, Easy to Use, and requires no Downloads
- Full Audit Trail & Real Time Tracking of all messages (Read, Reply, Forward, Print, Download, etc.)
- Full Message Recall & Per Message Expiry
- Gigabyte File Size Delivery (5GB/message)
- Universal Access-MS Outlook 2003/07/10/13/ Office 365, Secure Web Client, Secure Mobile Client, iPhone, iPad, and more